Spartanburg County authorities said one person was taken to the hospital with injuries after a house caught fire Monday morning.
Dispatchers said a home on Kilgore Road in Woodruff was destroyed by fire about 4 a.m.
The fire chief on scene said the man was first taken to Spartanburg Regional Medical Center with burns and was later transported to the Augusta Burn Center.
Firefighters said the home was a total loss, but as far as they know the other adult and two children were no injured in the blaze.
There is no word yet what sparked the fire.